How I keep on track of my health and fitness goals!!!
I thought that I should do a post on how I keep track of my fitness goals and my progress because I know that some people find it difficult to keep on top of it all (I know, until recently, that I did)!
I use my planner to keep on top of it by making little inserts that I keep on my month-on-two-days section so I can track how I’m doing through out the month and see my progress all in one place.
The things that I track are:
- If I managed to go dairy free for the whole day
- If I reached 10,000 steps on my Fitbit
- If I ate clean
- And if I exercised
I didn’t buy custom stuff for these inserts, I litterally only used a hole punch and a cut up study/note card. You could also stick these little things in a notebook too instead of putting in in a planner with rings.
I also make sure that I make the page really pretty and nice to add stuff to so that I WANT to keep coming back to it and I remember to track my goals.
So that’s what I do to keep on track guys and it really keeps me accountable too!
Let me know what you do to stay accountable and on top of your health goals :)
Loads of love to all you guys,
I get a lot of asks on how I got to be confident and if I have any advice on confidence and it inspired this gif.
First of all I’d like to say that I’m not confident 100% of the time, a lot of times I’m stuck on the third or fourth loading bar of confidence and I know how much it can suck which is why I thought I’d put a few of my tips and tricks into this post so that maybe others will see it too.
- Stop telling yourself that you’re not pretty, it’s just as bad as when people tell you your pretty and you say “no i’m not” Stop saying that to yourself, when you feel pretty let yourself feel it, don’t try to force it back down inside because you think that you aren’t.OWN IT and when you’re not feeling so hot do something that makes you feel better, whether it’s watching tv in your pajamas or putting on some makeup and taking a few selfies (no you don’t have to wear makeup to be pretty) — do whatever gives you your glow and screw anyone who tries to tear you down about it.
- Love yourself unconditionally: not because you lost 5 pounds or because of any other reason. Love yourself because your heart beats and your lungs can still fill with air, love yourself because you aren’t perfect, no one is and it’s okay to accept that and not strive for it. Don’t wait to love yourself years from now because you feel like you have to change something about you to deserve it. Love yourself now and don’t hold back, become your own best friend. There’s nothing wrong with giving yourself a hug and thinking “you’re so beautiful, never forget that” it’s one of the most powerful things.
- Let other people love you: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you don’t have to love yourself to have other people love you. i think that’s the worst thing ever said, it’s not “this or that.” It’s all one whole thing that can play into something better. When people compliment you, accept it, when people say that they love the things that you think are the worst about yourself, accept it — try to see what they see and that in itself can help you with confidence.
- Do things that make you feel confident: If what makes you feel confident is working out, then do it. If you feel most confident in your pajamas with a messy hair-do then rock it. Stop trying to fit into other people’s ideas of what a confident person should do or look like. Do whatever makes you happy and feel good about yourself. For me I LOVE wearing makeup, I’m not hiding myself I’m enhancing my beauty, it’s a great way for me to express myself and I just feel so much better about myself when I wear it. There’s nothing wrong with that, so whatever it is that makes you confident do it and then do it again and again.
Always remember that even the most confident people have bad days, so don’t let those get you down, remember the things that you love and say those to yourself when you’re in a bad mood.
It’s hard but it’s do-able, just take it one positive step at a time <3
~ Dani (little-miss-curvy)
My heart can’t handle this I’m going to bed
THEY RESCUED THE KITTY AND HUGGED IT OH GOD
I will reblog this every time.
IS THAT DOG TEACHING A HUMAN PUPPY TO CRAWL